PLEASE NOTE: To be considered, candidates must include a cover letter explaining why they are the right candidate for the job.
30 hours per week, MON-FRI.
We are looking for someone to join us in our office in an Old Spectacle Factory in Camden to help is with the day-to-day running of the brand. This will include fulfilling online orders, responding to customer service enquiries and keeping the office organised.
We are a young and enthusiastic team with a huge passion for the product we create.
You need to be a friendly self-starter, able to take initiatives and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in when needed. The role will be flexible, with some tasks being performed daily (for example replying to customer service e-mails) and others being as and when (for example helping with events).
You must have good customer service skills, a good telephone manner and perfect English.
General office duties include handling customer calls, customer service emails, taking telephone card payments, fulfilling orders, helping to organise events, online research, as well as a variety of other tasks such as data entry, document creation etc.
- Have experience in administration
- Have a good knowledge of the brand
- Have good maths and English qualifications
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Be highly proficient in English language and grammar both verbal and written
- Be flexible and willing to work extra hours when needed
- Good interpersonal and telephone skills
- Be highly computer literate and familiar with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- This can be a customer facing role so you must be of smart appearance
Possibility of more hours and growth within the company.
Salary: London Living Wage