The Horse Hospital is a special edition of our No.29, sold exclusively in our flagship in Camden Town.
The design of our Horse Hospital special edition is inspired by the colours and features found on British WWI trench watches; a thick leather strap, a dark dial with bright, legible colours and touches of luminous details.
Camden Market was originally developed in 1839 as the Camden Goods Depot, the London terminus for goods traffic from both the railways and the canals. As the area continued to grow, more warehouses for the goods and more stables for the Victorian working horses moving the goods were needed, leading to the construction of the Stables Yard. In 1883, a two storey building was erected in the North-West corner of the Stables Yard. It accommodated 92 horses over 2 floors, including 12 loose boxes that were provided for resting tired or injured horses and led to this building becoming known as the “Horse Hospital”.
The Horse Hospital retails for £135 in our store at 88b Stables Market, NW1 8AH.
It is currently in stock.
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Behind-the-scenes content and design inspiration from the founders of The Camden Watch Company.
From Camden with love.